Friday, March 26, 2010

And the Journey Begins....

Hi there....so I have been reading Miss Mayzie's bloggie and decided maybe I could take a shot at it. Here's a bit about me and my family. I live with my mom and dad, my real live sister, and my adopted brother. Mom and Dad adopted my sister and me in 2007. They drove all the way from CO to TX to get us, they must have really wanted us.



This was us the day we came home, you'll notice I still have a tail here, we'll tell that story later.

I also live with 3 kitteh brothers and a kitteh sister.

All us puppies spend most of our day sleeping on the couch....it's a rough life we have here.


Today was a big day...we got to go to day care. We love it there and we come home all worn out.


I think with being worn out from day care I'll call this one a wrap. I'll write more tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Yippee! Look at you go! Welcome to blog world, Mr. Nubbin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cooolllcooolll cooolll...I should never have stopped writing mine but geez time gets away from me these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello boomer its dennis the vizsla dog hay thank yoo for stopping by!!! i hav to go reed the nekst instalment now and find owt how yoo bekaym mr nubbin!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete